Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ownership Update #2

Odometer: 1124 miles
On the last tank of gas I averaged 27.2 mpg. Average speed was 29mph.
On my last trip from parent’s house to my apartment, I went 14 miles (8 on surface streets and 6 on the highway). On this trip I averaged 33.1 mpg. (No avg. speed reading since I did not reset it for this particular trip.) This data could be moot, if my speedometer and odometer is out of whack which it could be. I will be taking it into be reset tomorrow. This morning was the coldest it had been since getting the car, and I definitely noticed the engine sounding a little louder on the first couple of miles. I guess that is to be expected. Have resisted washing the car, but it has been very spotty since it encountered a light rain 2 weeks ago. Black cars shows dirt spots very clearly if you didn't know.

No comments: