Monday, October 8, 2007

I've Found Courteous Service at a Dealership

I've had to bring my car back to Cammissa Motors (where I bought the car) 3x since I got. Once to put in the sunroof. Second time to fix a draining tube that was loose behind my sunroof. Third time was today....needed to reset the Electronic Control Unit that was misprogrammed on Elantras built before May 28th and was causing slightly inflated speeds and odometer readings. But each time it has been pleasant mainly because of Paul, who is genuinely courteous. Also cool is in the half hour it took to reset the ECU, they also WASHED MY CAR! So it is no longer full of spots from a light rain 3 weeks ago. That is I guess a perk of servicing your car at a dealership that normally takes care of really expensive cars.

No comments: