Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hyundais Are Like Women



This comment on carsadvice.com.au is the funniest way to illustrate Hyundai's brand predicament that I've ever read ----

Hyundais are a little bit like women. A woman has to work twice as hard and be twice as good as a man to be considered equal.It’s a bit like that with Hyundais. They have to be better than the opposition to be considered in the same class.
I test drove an I30 diesel yesterday and have decided to buy one. Excellent in every department, but the clincher for me was the fuel economy (4.7litres/100) and the CO2 emissions (125 g/km), the latter within striking distance of the hybrids, but with the advantage that the i30 is 95% recycleable. It’s a beauty!


(link on picture goes to YouTube video with actress Soo Jung Im not needing to work too hard to make me look at a commercial for the i30.)

No comments: